The Academy of Country Music announced the 25-song list for its two-hour TV special, ACM Presents: Our Country, which will air live on April 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Performers include Kelsea Ballerini, Dierks Bentley, Kane Brown and John Legend, Luke Bryan, Brandi Carlile, Eric Church, Luke Combs, Sheryl Crow, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Old Dominion, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker, Thomas Rhett, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban. Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker will honor Kenny Rogers, who passed away on March 20.
The two-hour special, which will be hosted by Gayle King, will feature conversations and at-home acoustic performances, along with clips of their favorite moments from the ACM Awards 55-year history. Artists will appear from their homes via video chat to share their thoughts and perform acoustic songs. Additionally, video clips from previous ACM Award broadcasts will allow viewers to reminisce with them about their favorite ACM moments.
The ACM Awards were originally planned to air from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 5. The Academy scrapped the plan on March 15 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The ACM Awards have been rescheduled for Sept. 16.
In addition, fans are invited to enjoy more performances during the pre-show on the Academy of Country Music’s Facebook page on April 5 at 7 p.m. CT. Lauren Alaina, Ingrid Andress, Gabby Barrett, Lee Brice, Blanco Brown, Lindsay Ell, Riley Green, Mickey Guyton, Caylee Hammack, Ashley McBryde, Jake Owen, Carly Pearce, Tenille Townes and more will appear from their homes to share heartfelt messages with their fans and perform acoustic versions of their hits. The pre-show will also pay tribute to 6-time ACM Award nominee Joe Diffie, who died on March 29, with a special performance by Chris Young.
ACM Presents: Our Country performances will include:
- Kelsea Ballerini – “homecoming queen?”
- Dierks Bentley – “I Hold On”
- Kane Brown & John Legend – “Last Time I Say Sorry”
- Luke Bryan – “Most People Are Good”
- Brandi Carlile – “The Joke”
- Eric Church – “Never Break Heart”
- Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
- Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Blessings”
- Lady Antebellum – “What I’m Leaving For”
- Miranda Lambert – “Bluebird”
- Little Big Town – “Next To You”
- Tim McGraw – “Humble And Kind”
- Old Dominion (Matthew Ramsey and Trevor Rosen) – “Some People Do”
- Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker – “Mud On The Tires” & “Wagon Wheel”
- Thomas Rhett – “Be A Light”
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani – “Nobody But You”
- Shania Twain – “Honey, I’m Home” & “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
- Carrie Underwood – “Drinking Alone”
- Keith Urban – “Wasted Time”
- Kenny Rogers Tribute – featuring Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker performing “Lucille” & “The Gambler” and Luke Bryan performing “Coward Of The County”
photos by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com