it’s almost our final week See Wes this Saturday! 97-3 River Country is reaching the end of Teddy Bear drive 2020. Drop off your new, unwrapped teddy bears at any Cricket Wireless location in and around Peoria. Plus Join Wes as he broadcasts live from 11-1 at the cricket wireless location at 127 N Main st in East Peoria! Thank you to our NEW OFFICIAL DROP OFF LOCATIONS before St. Patrick’s Day, Tuesday March 17! You can drop off your bags of bears & stuffed animals at ANY of these convenient locations! More coming!
Cricket Wireless 3211 w Harmon Hwy
Cricket Wireless 3311 N Sterling Ave
Cricket Wireless 1800 N Knoxville Ave
Cricket Wireless 4325 N Sheridan
Cricket Wireless 2925 Court St Pekin
Cricket Wireless 127 N Main St East Peoria
And some of our ORIGINAL DROP OFF LOCATIONS
- Pat A Cake Learning Academy (daycare) 1412 Washington Rd, Washington, IL 61571
- Security Finance in Peoria 1800 N Knoxville Ave suite 6, Peoria, IL 61603
- Kroger Foods 1405 W Garfield Ave, Bartonville, IL 61607
- The Popcorn Shoppe 109 N Broad St, Lacon, IL 61540
- Chrissy’s Cupboard Bakery 107 N Broad St, Lacon, IL 61540
- Creative Expressions Salon 1611 Valle Vista Blvd. Pekin IL 61554
- Dunlap Grade School 301 S 1st St, Dunlap, IL 61525
- Cumulus Radio WFYR 97.3 Nash FM 120 Eaton Street, Peoria IL 61603
- OSF HealthCare 1420 W. Pioneer Parkway, Peoria, IL. 61615
- Lincoln Elementary 20 Lincoln Rd., Canton, Il.
- Courtyard Estates of Farmington 1000 E Fort St, Farmington, IL.
- Artistic Flowers, 2914 Court St., Pekin, IL.
- Lee’s Family Restaurant, 200 N. Adams St., Manito, IL.
- AlignLife North Peoria, 8305 N. Allen Rd. Suite 7, Peoria, IL.
- Red Wing Shoes, Willow Knolls Shopping Center, Peoria, IL.
Please make sure your bears are NEW & pre counted with a tag attached to the top of the bag, this really helps for our staff at OSF Childrens Hospital!
Drop off times at our studio’s are Monday Through Friday 9:00 am until 2:00pm at our studios! 120 Eaton Street Peoria IL 61603. Next to the Riverplex in Downtown Peoria!
To be a drop off or pick up location, email us your first & last name, your business name, your title and phone number. Include direct phone number and extension if needed!
Email it to ******email@example.com (remove the stars before sending).
Our 14th Annual Teddy Bear Drive is happening with OSF Childrens Hospital Of Illinois, our goal this year is 8,000 bears & stuffed animals! Drop em off right here at our studio’s next to the Riverplex just off exit 93, downtown Peoria While you’re out and about, pick up a Teddy Bear or a stuffed animal to donate to our drive! In February we’ll be stuffing them into our station vehicles!
Have you ever had a hospital stay? Whether you had to be in the ER for a few hours because you were hurt or sick, or you had a surgery or had to stay longer, you can only think of one thing: how much you’d rather be at home. For children, this experience can be more than uncomfortable, it can be terrifying! They’re being poked and prodded with needles, they have to be in procedure rooms without their mom, and they just want to cry and hug someone. In times a parent can’t be in the room, they can hug a stuffed animal, and this is why we started the Teddy Bear Drive years ago! We’re collecting new, unused Teddy Bears (new, because we have to make sure they’re as clean as possible for the sick children) at our studios at 120 Eaton Street!
The Children’s Hospital alone has more than 6,000 admissions a year, and this year, we want everyone who checks into the hospital to leave with a Stuffed Toy from our drive! We need your help! Please help us make this year the best it’s ever been!
To be a part of our drive, we have an EXCLUSIVE drop location: Our station building- 120 Eaton St.
If you’d like to hold your own mini drive and be mentioned on the air or online, just click here & let us know how we can help, and we can help coordinate with you to get your donations back to our studios! Get your workplace, your school, your organization, and more together to collect bears, all to give a child in one of the scariest moments of their life!
We’re so excited for the Teddy Bear Drive 2020!