As heard today, Brian had the whole list on why the average person says they’ll usually spend TWO MONTHS in a relationship with someone they’re going to dump before they finally end things. And here are the 10 reasons why they drag it out . . .
It might make it easier by printing this out and mailing to your break up buddy?
1. To put off hurting the person’s feelings.
2. Just waiting for the right time.
3. Not knowing how to end things.
4. Figuring out the right things to say.
5. Worrying about how they’ll react.
6. A holiday is approaching, so waiting until it’s over.
7. A fear of being alone.
8. Needing time to plan the breakup.
9. Their birthday is approaching, so waiting until it’s over.
10. To avoid the hassle of dividing up their stuff.